Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nails Kelly Osbourne pay $ 250,000

Thonjët e Kelly Osbourne kushtojnë 250.000 dollarëA well-known television personality has gone red carpet 'Emmy Awards' with an accessories frantically expensive, and not talking about a necklace, ring or earrings, but the color of her nails enriched with diamante.Kelly Osbourne27-year-old has posted a picture with her ​​nails tështrenjtë in Instagram. Her nails Decoration contains 267 carat black diamatëve.

'I was very scared of everything they touch because of diamonds ... have paid 250 thousand dollars. I am the only person that I have done something like that. I can not believe. I did not touch anything all day, 'she said.

Nail polish with diamonds is available to buy, and do not believe that there is a need to mention the fact that it costs a fortune whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment